Challenge yourself mentally and physically on this 25-mile hike through the central district of Shenandoah National Park. Our knowledgeable guides will help you discover beautiful views of federally designated wilderness landscapes, from stream crossings and waterfalls to stunning mountaintop vistas of some of the highest peaks in the Shenandoahs. Enhance your experience with valuable backpacking tips and area wilderness info from guides who are there to help you get the most from your trip. In addition to setting camp and cooking meals, your guides will even carry photography equipment to capture all your great moments. All you have to do is enjoy the adventure!
- Views of multiple waterfalls
- A chance to hike part of the famed Appalachian Trail
- A trek to the highest summit in Shenandoah National Park
- Tour through the historic mountain retreat of a former U.S. President
- Backpacking gear (backpack, tent, tent footprint, sleeping pad, & hiking poles)*
- All necessary backcountry permits
- Cooking stove and food for the group
- Gourmet meals prepared by your guides
- Water purification system
- Knowledgeable guide certified in CPR and as a wilderness first responder
Reminder: If you would like to join this adventure, but the above dates do not work for you, your group of 3, or more, can always contact us directly. We will be more than happy to work with you in scheduling a custom trip date that better suits your schedule.
*Please note: For sanitary reasons, we do not provide or rent sleeping bags for our trip participants. You will need to bring a sleeping bag rated for 40°F or below
A detailed itinerary, trip departure location, complete gear recommendations checklist, and other helpful tips for preparing for this adventure will be provided once your reservation is complete.